Learn more about becoming a speaker at the S&T 2021 virtual conference.
Rather than requiring people to put all the work and time into creating a full-fledged academic paper, we'd instead make it easier on contributors by asking for shorter, less formal talks.
Share your academic paper or WIP’s and help others do the same.
- Have you done interesting work that you would like to share?
- How about a cool idea that's not yet baked or just in the prototype stage but seems like something others would be interested in?
The SQLite & Tcl audience would like to hear about it and can provide valuable discussion and feedback.
We are particularly interested in new ideas, to hear about novel solutions to problems you've faced, or to see your work in progress.
As a token of our appreciation, each speaker will be gifted with a video conferencing light kit to use while presenting.
Please visit this web page to register for the conference.
Please email the items below to [email protected] and title the subject line "S&T 2021 Submission"
- First and Last Name
- Title & Company
- Location (this will be used to determine time zone and schedule the talk)
- Type of presentation
- Presentation - 30-minute (25-minute talk + 5 minute Q&A)
- WIP - 15-minute (10-minute talk + 5 minute Q&A)
- Title of talk
- Brief 1-2 sentence summary
- October 4 – Call for speakers for S&T 2021 ends at 11:59 PM CT
- October 8 – We will start notifying speakers with their status of their submission and scheduled talk.
- October 18 – Agenda for S&T 2021 Announced
- November 17 – S&T 2021 held digitally online