We are pleased to announce the 2nd annual SQLite & Tcl virtual conference (S&T 2021) will be held on Wednesday, November 17.
Formally known as the Tcl/Tk Conference, our flagship event has evolved alongside SQLite to explore the intersectionality of this global community and dynamic language.
The virtual event will feature a combination of curated talks and work in progress (WIP).
We invite you to join and connect with industry leaders near you and around the world.
Registration is required and free. Please register here.
The event details and schedule will be published soon!
Call for Speakers
Learn more about becoming a speaker at the S&T 2021 virtual conference.
Rather than requiring people to put all the work and time into creating a full-fledged academic paper, we'd instead make it easier on contributors by asking for shorter, less formal talks.
Share your academic paper or WIP’s and help others do the same.
- Have you done interesting work that you would like to share?
- How about a cool idea that's not yet baked or just in the prototype stage but seems like something others would be interested in?
The SQLite & Tcl audience would like to hear about it and can provide valuable discussion and feedback.
We are particularly interested in new ideas, to hear about novel solutions to problems you've faced, or to see your work in progress.
To submit your talk:
Please visit the call for speakers page and follow the instructions.
Have a question?
Please email [email protected]
- October 4 – Call for speakers for S&T 2021 ends at 11:59 PM CT
- October 8 – We will start notifying speakers with their status of their submission and scheduled talk.
- October 18 – Agenda for S&T 2021 Announced
- November 17 – S&T 2021 held digitally online